INDIA : [*video*] His cell phone explodes in the middle of his lunch at a restaurant
Monday 4th June – The security cameras of a restaurant in Bombay (India) have recorded an incident whereby a customer throws a mobile phone that catches fire in the pocket of his shirt and explodes immediately.
The camera footage shows how the owner of the cell phone suddenly gets up from the table when the device begins to release a thick cloud of smoke, while the other customers of the restaurant fled in terror.
The owner of the ‘exploded’ mobile phone, suffered minor burns and received medical assistance in a hospital.
One question remains: Of all the customers who ran away because of the ‘explosion’, how many came back to pay their bills?