This 2-Ingredient Raspberry Nice Cream is the perfect treat for the summer! It’s vegan, gluten-free and sweetened with fruits. And the best part? You don’t need an ice cream machine!
- 3 bananas (peeled, chopped, frozen overnight)
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Toppings (Almond Butter Sauce + Raspberries)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (I’ve used white almond butter made from blanched almonds)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- a few chocolate coated raspberries (Veganz Berry Affairs) – cut into halves
Put the frozen banana and raspberries in your food processor (or high-speed blender).
Pulse or blend until completely smooth. (Don’t give up, this may take a while depending on the power of your processor.)
Transfer the raspberry nice cream into a bowl and add additional toppings (if you like!).
For the almond butter sauce, whisk together the ingredients listed above and drizzle over the nice cream
Per serving: Calories: 335kcal , Carbohydrates: 85g , Protein: 4g , Fat: 1g , Sodium: 3mg , Potassium: 1327mg , Fiber: 11g , Sugar: 45g , Vitamin A: 225IU , Vitamin C: 41.3mg , Calcium: 18mg , Iron: 1.2mg
Be sure to check out the recipe video on YouTube for more useful tips on the recipe!
Inside Cooking Ep 151: Raspberry Nice Cream
Do you have a story to tell or is there something you think we should follow up on this article? … Send your stories and comments to [email protected]