This leftovers casserole with stuffing, turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes, and cheese is the perfect way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers. It is so delicious and so easy because it all cooks at the same time.
Ingredients (for 10 persons)
- 1 (6 ounces) package Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 4 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
(Preparation time: 15 mins; cooking time: 55 mins)
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Prepare to stuff as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and mayo; spoon over stuffing.
Mix potatoes and cheese; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 30 to 40 min or until heated through.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 20.7 g fat; 14 g carbohydrates; 20.9 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 411 mg sodium.
Inside Cooking Ep 48: Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
Do you have a story to tell or is there something you think we should follow up on this article? … Send your stories and comments to [email protected]